Ish Jindal CPA Professional Corporation Serving Scarborough, Ontario and Area

100 Consilium Place, Suite 200 Scarborough, ON


6 items

I sold my House this year at a significant profit. How can I save tax on the Capital Gain?

To save on Capital Gain, it depends on two factors. Read More....

I have a corporation and had a good income this year, what should I do to minimize my taxes?

There are various methods we can incorporate to help you maximize your tax refund. Read more....

I am a sole proprietor. Should I incorporate my business?

The answer depends on your situation. Read more....

I have gifted my property to my daughter. What are the tax consequences?

There is no gift tax in Canada so recipient will not be taxed on the gift. Read more....

Should I lease or buy the vehicle?

The answer depends on your situation.

Are there any Govt Grants for Manufacturing and High Tech companies?

There are government grants and tax credits available for such companies. Read more...

Verified Authentic Page
Published by Owner
Connect: 1-866-445-9004 is part of the Network. Copyright 2002-2017. All rights reserved. Powered by NetPerception.
By using this Site you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy