Ish Jindal CPA Professional Corporation
Why We are Different
1. We have a very knowledgeable and experienced staff who work directly under the supervision of the firm partner.
2. We have the most up to date in-house resource library, which we use to update our Accounting Tax knowledge.
3. We are honest and we work very hard to save money for our clients even if it comes to our fee. If we know that a client does not need a particular service we tell them upfront so that they can save on our fee and use that money towards their other business ventures. Similarly we use all the applicable tax provisions to maximize the tax refunds or minimize the tax liabilities. We don't take shortcuts. In addition we have expertise with various tax credits and government grants that our clients take the benefit from year after year. For example: Tax Credits, Apprenticeship Tax Credits and various other Tax Credits.
4. We are just a phone call away 24/7. Well, we say 24/7 because we assume that when we are sleeping you are sleeping too. In other words our phone support is absolutely free. You can even call us after hours or on the weekends for any tax, accounting, financial or investment matter we will be there for you. Even if you have no issue, you can call us just to say "Hi". If for some reason you cannot get hold of us because we are busy helping other clients you can just leave your name, number and brief message. We guarantee that we will return your call within 24 hrs.
5. We believe in long-term client relationship. We do everything possible to maintain and build that relationship. We don't see money. We see people. For us a small size client is as equally important as a big size client.
6. We have good reputation in the community, as we are involved with various social and voluntary organizations.
7. We have an Affordable Billing System. We keep a balance between what our clients can afford to pay and what we can afford to Discount. We don't see what our competitors are charging as we don't know what their costs are. We have a very well built and carefully thought off costing system in place which help us in quickly determining our least cost for almost all types of engagements and hence passing on those savings to our clients.
8. When it comes to dealing with CRA we are Aggressive in our approach because we know the accounting and tax provisions in detail. We first make sure you comply with them and then we defend you against some common mistakes CRA Auditors do in their Audits. We fight for you all the way to the end.
So, call us and find out for yourself. You can't go wrong!
Free No Obligation Services:
Free half an hour Initial Consultation for business or individuals
One basic tax return for a New Immigrant Family
Free Personal Tax Planning Book
Free Auto Mileage Log
Accounting & Financial Statements Preparation
We Compile annual Financial Statements with Notice to Reader, carry out any bookkeeping that is necessary to effect the compilation. Then we prepare Federal and Provincial income tax returns and supporting schedules, including tax projections and estimation of tax payments and extensive year-round tax planning to minimize or defer taxes.
We prepare Interim financial statements for management decision-making which include the Statement of Income and Expenses supported with Trial Balance, Sales journals, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and inventory reports. These interim statements can be used to prepare a Cash Flow and a comparison of Budget to Actual transactions and other useful information for management decision making.
PRO-FORMA / PROJECTIONS
We prepare financial statements based on estimates and assumptions provided by management. These statements can be used to secure loans, mortgages and other types of financing where formal financial statements are not required and are not available, as would be the case with a start-up.
We provide Controllership services that can be customized upon the management needs and can include:
Assist in corporate business plan development
Prepare operating forecast
Provide analytical financial management reports including cash follow analysis and actual versus budget analysis
Assist in capital spending and return on investment (ROI) analysis
Prepare year end working papers for external audit
Take special projects upon your request
We do the annual write up of your companies financial transactions for the purpose of year end financial statements and corporate tax filing.
We maintain your accounting records in a proper manner which includes maintaining general ledger, accounts receivable ledger, accounts payable ledger, and a payroll register of your company. We also do monthly/quarterly HST EHT, WSIB and payroll source deduction filing.
We can be your payroll department and with our Payroll Expertise we will:
Input Payroll Data
Manage Employee Records
Audit and Balance Interim Payroll Register
Produce Final Reports
Calculate and Produce Manual Cheque Amounts
Enter Manual Cheques and Update Year to Date Information
Income Tax Preparation and Planning
Are you stumped attempting to submit your business and personal taxes in the last minute? Let us take care of the headache for you. Ish Jindal CPA Professional Corporation prepare personal and corporate income tax returns in Canada. We have more than 15 years of collective experience in the field of income tax preparation and this expertise is backed by our strong relationships with our clients. The preparation of personal and corporation tax returns are becoming more and more complex as a result of the constant changes and amendments of the tax rules imposed by the Canadian Government. This could sometimes be difficult for individuals and business owners to keep up with while managing their businesses. Ish Jindal CPA Professional Corporation allow you to stay focused on growing your business while we keep us up-to-date for you. With our strong emphasis on taxation, we work hard at minimizing your tax liabilities leaving you with more of your money in your bank account where it belongs. We handle the full range of tax compliance obligations, including deceased taxpayers returns. Tax returns are sent electronically where permitted or by mail as instructed by the client. We can provide the following tax services whether you are a sole proprietor, partner or a corporation:
- Corporate Tax Return (T2) Preparation
- Personal Tax Return (T1) Preparation
- Trust Returns (T3) Preparation
- Deceased Tax Returns
- Tax Advisory, Planning, Restructuring for Business Owners
- Tax planning helps you to minimize Tax liabilities within the guidelines of Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Estate & Succession Planning
LIAISON WITH CANADA REVENUE AGENCY
Revenue Canada Audits- Financial, GST, HST, Payroll and Tax Audits
ESTATE SUCCESSION PLANNING
Through estate and succession planning, we assist entrepreneurs in identifying succession essentials and opportunities. We can assist with retirement planning initiatives to provide financially secure retirement options at the discretion of the entrepreneur. A significant part of our succession and estate planning process is working with entrepreneurs to determine how to smoothly and tax efficiently transfer a successful family business from one generation to the next.
Entrepreneurs can benefit from the expertise of a knowledgeable business advisor. As an advisor, we can provide decision-making support and guidance for optimal business success.
FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES
Entrusting your financial affairs to our experienced wealth management and accounting professionals will ensure that your wealth is safeguarded for the future.
We offer the following financial management services to both individuals and businesses:
-Drafting of financial plans
-In-depth review of current finances
-Investment portfolio reviews
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING
We offer over 20 years of human resources management experience focused in the areas of: recruitment, remuneration, training and termination
BUSINESS PLAN PREPARATION
We understand specific business challenges. This allows us to better define your business goals. We offer short and long term business planning. A well developed business plan is essential primarily for obtaining financing. Additionally, a professionally-crafted business plan can:
-Identify key business drivers (price/margin analysis, expansion opportunities, staff optimization)
-Assess financial needs
-Manage foreign exchange exposure
-Assist with procurement of equipment
-Highlight tax planning opportunities
Various situations can arise when you need to know the current value of your business. We can provide advice and assistance with negotiations when a reasonable estimation of your business value is all that is needed. In other cases, a Valuation Report may be required for a specific purpose, such as the break-up of a business. We can assist you in making certain preliminary determinations as to the value of your business and advise whether or not a Valuation Report should be prepared.
We will provide professional and knowledgeable advice relating to acquisitions, dispositions, amalgamations and restructuring of your current or future business(es). We will perform a detailed review of your organizational plan to help you achieve the most favourable tax position.